Enterprise SSO Login - Okta identity provider
MockFlow Enterprise license or annual TeamPack license is required for SSO
In addition to this guide, also refer to steps mentioned in the guide link published by Okta for MockFlow - https://saml-doc.okta.com/
Configuration steps in Okta
This section will explain the steps to add MockFlow to your organization's account in Okta.
If you have already included MockFlow as an application in your Okta account, you can skip to the next section.
- Login to your organization's Okta account as an admin user.
- Switch to "Admin" mode.
- From the dashboard, click on "Applications" in dropdown menu
- Proceed to "Add Application"
- In the search application field, type "MockFlow" to list the application and then click the "Add" button
- Click the "Next" button to continue
In the Sign-On options tab click on "View Setup Instructions", which will provide you the following details.
- Sign-in URL
- Issuer ID
- X.509 Certificate
You will require these details to be entered in MockFlow's SSO configuration.
- Login to MockFlow as enterprise admin user, Click on profile image for menu
- Under "My Accounts", select the tab "SSO"
- Click the toggle button to enable SSO for your enterprise
- Select the provider as "Okta"
- Sign-in URL: Copy and paste the following [Okta:Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL]
- Issuer Id: Copy and paste the following [Okta:Identity Provider Issuer]
- X.509 Certificate: Copy and paste the following: [Okta:X.509 Certificate]
- Click "Save"
- You can add the list of users to allow access into MockFlow in the same "My Accounts" panel.
- Under the tab "User Licenses", enter the email of the users to provide them access.
- You can also revoke the license when required.
- After sign in with SSO
Click "Done" to complete.
Configuration steps in MockFlow
Adding users to MockFlow
At https://mockflow.com, clicking the login button, shows the login dialog with Login with SSO button as shown below