Enterprise SSO Login - Okta identity provider
You should have an active MockFlow Enterprise license or annual TeamPack license to integrate Okta/SAML.
Also refer steps mentioned in the guide link published by Okta for MockFlow - https://saml-doc.okta.com/
1. Login to MockFlow as enterprise admin user.
2. Under "My Accounts", select the tab "SSO".
3. Click the toggle button to enable SSO.
4. Select the provider as "Okta".
5. Sign-in URL: Copy and paste the following
[Okta:Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL]
6. Issuer Id: Copy and paste the following
[Okta:Identity Provider Issuer]
7. X.509 Certificate: Copy and paste the following:
8. Click "Save"
Adding users to MockFlow
1. You can add the list of users to allow access into MockFlow in the same "My Accounts" panel.
2. Under the tab "User Licenses", enter the email of the users to provide them access.
3. You can also revoke the license when required.
After setup: On how to login with SSO in MockFlow
At https://mockflow.com, clicking the login button, shows the login dialog with Login with SSO button as shown below