How copy paste between wireframe projects
Use Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C to Copy and Ctrl+V to Paste) to directly copy paste wireframes between projects opened in different browser windows.
Note: Cross Project copy-paste works only when keyboard shortcuts are used.
This functionality works in all major browsers including Google Chrome, Safari, IE Edge and also the Desktop app. But It does not work in Mozilla Firefox both in Windows and Mac due to browser limitations.
STEPS: On how to copy paste data from one wireframe project to another
1) Open "Wireframe Project A" in browser 1 Window/tab
2) Open "Wireframe Project B" In browser 2 window/tab
3) In "Project A", select the components or select all and Copy using Keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+C or Cmd+C)
4) Now goto "Project B" window and click anywhere inside the page to enable shortcuts
5) Paste the copied data onto the page using Keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V)
Note: Any data can be copied and pasted using this method that includes fonts, images, icons...